Home > Industries > Transportation
Ubique uses its extensive domain knowledge of the transportation business, obtained through the two founding directors having worked with P&O Nedlloyd in the technology and the business logistics side. This is one domain where we are directly very capable of providing a spectrum of services. Through our alliance we can provide services to airlines, roadways, railways, and shipping and ports, to convert IT vision into state-of-the-art IT solutions. We work with our clients to meet all their needs for next-generation technology solutions. Our technology competence and business understanding ensures the efficiency, manageability, scalability, security and robustness of our clients' IT systems, meeting all their requirements in today's highly competitive environment. Our consultants can guarantee rapid delivery and a faster time to market, so that their applications are up and running in the least possible time. Ubique’s vast domain knowledge, along with its strong foundations in delivery capabilities and methodologies, has given benefits which are measurable in terms of improved return on investment and business value addition.
How Ubique helps its customers achieve significant business benefits:
- Extensive domain knowledge, to understand the business problem and suggest optimal business solutions.
- Optimization of business processes, by re-engineering critical functions across the entire value chain.
- Transparent development methodologies through metrics-based management to monitor and control costs and quality, leading to reduced time to market.
- Global delivery and support capabilities for 24x7 uptime.
- Proven capabilities in offshore methodology to bring down cost of IT ownership.
- A partnership mode of engagement, with flexibility in choosing models